Down counting for Christmas 2019 has just started.Christmas Wishes will play a great role these days as people are going to wish each other for the coming Christmas. These wishes can be sent as text, through social media or through cards.
Here in this article, we provide a collection of some short christmas wishes for friends, family, and boss.
Whether religious or funny you will find the best Xmas wishes and messages for the coming event.
Short Christmas Wishes
Nowadays people do not want to read long texts because it making them bored. On such a great occasion like Christmas usually, people have no time to read long wishes. Therefore here some Short Christmas Wishes that are perfect to write on a Christmas Greetings Card.
- Merry Christmas – May this holiday find you surrounded by those you love.
- May your Christmas be filled with love. I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
- OMG! Christmas already? Wishing you a “train load” of good wishes.
- May the glory of Christ’s birth live in your heart all year. Merry Christmas!
- May Santa bring the best gift for you, which we call joy.
- May you find the best moments and happiest moments to celebrate. I wish you a wonderful Christmas.
- Wishing you a Merry Christmas full of good health, love, abundance and everlasting joy in your life.
- Wishing you a magical and peaceful holiday! Merry Christmas and prosperous New Year!
- It’s time to wish the near and dear ones a Merry Christmas through these wonderful messages.
Christmas Wishes for Friends
Surprise your friends before they surprise you on this Christmas by sending them some best Christmas Wishes Text.
Without friends, I think life is impossible therefore remember them by sending some best Xmas wishes this year.
- Christmas is the time to be showered with love and blessing. I hope Santa will bring the best for you because you deserve it. Wishing you Merry Christmas!
- Love your friends as your family, and they will become a family you love. Merry Christmas!
- I remember how I prayed in my childhood for having a best friend in life. I didn’t know my wish would come true someday. Merry Christmas my friend!
- May each phone call you to make me a happy one, filled with Christmas tidings from past and present friends.
- The best present one can hope for this year is to spend time together. I can’t wait to celebrate the holidays with you.
- The joy of this holy occasion will surely fill your life with eternal happiness. May the happiness stays with you forever. Merry Christmas!
- May this Christmas be a fitting ending to a successful year for you. May the New Year bring fresh hopes and bright beginnings.
- Friendship cannot be bought with money. I am lucky that I am rich with friends like you. This makes celebrating Christmas more meaningful!
- Since I love you, life is more beautiful because I am happy to know that there is someone like you. Merry Christmas.
- If my heart had wings it would surely travel towards you to give you a big Christmas hug.
Christmas Wishes for Family
According to me the most important and neccessary part of Christmas is to come close together with your family, nearer and dear. Spread the love by sending these Merry Christmas Messages to your family.
- Loving Christmas Eve wishes for my dear family members with love. Let Lord Jesus bless you and everyone with peace and happiness to be joyful forever.
- What can be better than opening presents, eating food and singing Christmas music? Doing all those things with family like you.
- Christmas is the time of the year to give gifts to your loved ones and appreciate their efforts of endless caring about you. Merry Christmas to you my dearest family!
- May Santa bring lots of goodness and happiness to our family on this Christmas! Merry Christmas!
- I am thrilled to call you one of my family members and I would love to spend the Christmas holidays with you.
- I wish you a Merry Christmas to you my dearest family. Though I am not home for Christmas, I send all my wishes and love through this beautiful card and the gifts for you all.
- A little smile, a word of cheer, a bit of love from someone near, a little gift from one held dear, best wishes for the coming year.
- I wish the Christmas spirit bring peace, hope, and love in our family. Wishing Merry Christmas to the most supportive family!
- This holiday season, try to appreciate the true meaning of Christmas and share the meaning with the ones that are closest to you. Fill your heart with the warmth that is the closeness of your family, friends and loved ones this holiday season and forever.
Funny Christmas Wishes
Fun plays an important role in our lives. Where there is no fun there is no life. Christmas is all about love and fun. Make your special people laugh on this occasion by sending them some Funny Christmas Wishes.
You can also make your own funny Christmas sayings.
- Christmas is the season when you buy this year’s gifts with next year’s money.
- They say the best Christmas gifts come from the heart… but cash and gift cards do wonders too! Happy Holidays!
- I hope Santa fills our socks with cash money instead of gifts and toys. I know you hope for the same. Wish you a happy Christmas!
- The big man is coming and already I’m shedding a tear. I’m just too sentimental!
- I’ve finally found the true meaning of Xmas, it’s for those people who can’t spell Christmas!
- I wonder how Santa celebrates Christmas day. After the late-night shift he pulls, I bet he stays in bed all day and does nothing. Sounds nice.
- Christmas is a season of magic and mystery. All your savings for the year will have vanished and you won’t even know it. How awesome!
- Christmas is the only time of year when I buy nuts, and it’s the only time of year I feel like I may go nuts. May you keep your sanity this holiday season!
- Dearest God, this Christmas I planned on going green. So please get the point and send me lots of cash this Christmas. Thank you!
Religious Christmas Wishes
Christmas is a religious event, therefore, most of the people greet each other through religious Christmas wishes. This Christmas wishes text have a reference with Jesus mainly.
Wish the religious people around you via these religious Christmas messages.
- May the love of Christ fill your home and life and cause each day of yours to release countless blessings for you. Merry Christmas!
- Christmas is built upon a beautiful and intentional paradox; that the birth of the homeless should be celebrated in every home.
- I wish that the sweet love of Christ will surround you and your whole family and cause you to have the most joyous of Christmas feasts. Merry Christmas!
- Let’s join our hands together for the Jesus miraculous birth and pray to Him to bless us to be together.
- Rejoice, the Lord is King! May the Christ of Christmas bring joy to your heart and peace to your soul.
- I wish that the commemoration of the birth of our dear Lord and Savior will bring divine peace and favor to your life. Merry Christmas!
- We pray you’ll discover many beautiful new reasons to praise God during this holy season.
- We wish you a Christmas filled with the wonder of the birth of Christ.
- May yours be a Christmas that brims with only the most treasured blessings of the Almighty God. Merry Christmas.
- I wish you abundant moments; full of pleasurable memories of joy, love, and happiness in Christ this Christmas. Merry Christmas!
Christmas Wishes For Boss
Not only your friends and family but some other special people also be greeted on days like Christmas and these special persons are your boss and colleagues. You can personalize these messages also.
- You are a special boss and a special person! Wishing you the greatest and the most amazing Christmas time!
- Wishing an outstanding boss a very, very Happy Christmas! May the good fortune you are blessed with know no limit.
- It was one fantastic year, and there’s no taking that away from us. You are one fantastic boss, and you deserve the accolades. Cheers for a fruitful and enjoyable season.
- Only your guidance showed me the best prospects in life. Thank you, Boss. May the spirit of Christmas not outrun your home!
- Boss is always special and you are the best boss in my career. You inspire me and encourage me in every challenge. On this occasion, I wish you and your family a very Happy Christmas.
- Dear boss, thank you for your support and guidance throughout this year. I wish you and your entire household the best of health and happiness this fine Yuletide. Merry Christmas!
- You made this team, and we are so proud to be part of it. Merry Christmas, Boss. We look forward to another year of challenges and rewards.
- your leadership style inspires me and hopes that our organization grows to a new height in your efficient guidance. I feel blessed to work with you. Happy Christmas.
- I wish you all the wonderful blessings this beautiful Christmas has in its possession. Happy Christmas.
- Sir, thank you for always inspiring us to manage when times are tough, and the sales are not good. Merry Christmas!
Christmas Wishes Images 2019
Here are some lovely Merry Christmas images which you can share with your friends.